Pages

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

.........and lots of finishes, I hope



2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


I've decided to join in Adrianne's Finish a Long for this quarter.  As required you'll now be subject to a LONG list of what I want to  ( and in some cases need to ) finish by the end of September

SWAPS

Starbucks Mug Rug - just need to bind this
One Hour Basket - needs to be mailed out July 15
Muppet Quilt - needs to be mailed out by Sept 28
Under the Ocean quilt - needs to be mailed out by Sept 18
Dog Days of Summer - needs to be mailed out by Aug 10
Bee Happy - needs to be mailed out by Oct 1
Harry Potter - needs to be mailed by Aug 7
Wizard of Oz - needs to be mailed by July 27

WIPS/UFOS

Atlantis - finish hand sewing the border and sandwich ready for quilting


Gypsy Wife - assemble quilt and sandwich ready for quilting


Tula Sampler - finish all the blocks ( 60 made and 40 to go)


Super King Sized Sampler - quilt setting blocks and bind. This one is a mill stone around my neck. It's not for me and I don't like it. I'm hoping that by listing it here it will make me finish it


Well that list should keep me out of trouble for a while. Good luck to everyone else who's partcipating

6 comments:

  1. Your projects are lovely! I look forward to seeing how your swap items turn out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a list for three months. Set some weekly goals and try hard to get through them. I tend to get sidetracked by other things so I make a big point out of checking my to do list so I actually get done what I really want to. I have a couple of cross stitch ornaments to finish from last Christmas (and 3 for this one). I keep thinking I could get done with all of them if I just sew one strand a thread a day. So far that hasn't happened. But at least I keep pulling the current one out and doing something every few weeks. I need to step it up. Good luck with your list. Stay focused. *I am a great cheerleader for others. Hope I can be one for myself too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a list and all of the quilts look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina. I love the Atlantis quilt! Good luck with all your finishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like a good mixture between quick finishes and some more challenging finishes. Good luck. I look forward to read about some of your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Atlantis quilt! Maybe decide on some small rewards for the Supersized Sample that you don't like... for every section or step you finish you reward yourself with a small indulgence, something you would look forward to. Good luck on your finishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx