Pages

Monday, 27 July 2015

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

I don't think Stan has much planned for today, if I'm honest

I know how he feels. Saturday was a long day as we went to the RHS Garden Show at Tatton Park. It was a 15 hour day and very tiring. There wasn't much done yesterday apart from a little sewing.

I made up the zippered pouch in the Wizard of Oz fabric for the Broadway swap



 I used a tassel and a Wicked Witch charm for the zip pull


I also started on the next swap which is dog themed.

Using a Bird Brain design I've made the two stichery panels into a simple wall hanging



I need to quilt this and make a couple of extras and then this will be another off my to finish list.
Apart from putting the binding on that sampler quilt there'll not be much sewing done today. Hubby had a week off last week and I need to catch up with all the housework I haven't done. I also need to write a post about my visit to the garden show.

11 comments:

  1. What really cute stitcheries.... they make a lovely wall hanging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wizard of Oz pouch looks great. I love that doggy stitching. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The redwork doggies are so sweet! I love the one looking up at the butterfly with the heart on his collar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is a very sleepy pup! Sounds like the perfect place to be on a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute little doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Redwork doggies is such a cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tassel & witch on the bag - perfect touch! And I'm super jealous that you live in Wales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that Wizard of Oz fabric! Where did you get it? I feel like Stan today. Very hot here, and I also feel, to quote my mum, "like I've been drug through hedge backwards." LOL. You have such interesting projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dog panels are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little dogs are adorable! And the pouch is lovely, too. The Wizard of Oz is my all time fave movie. What a pretty tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little dogs, very cute. The Witch bag is fun too!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx