Pages

Thursday, 8 October 2015

FAL Q3 done

So It's now October and Quarter 3 of the Finish A Long is over. So how did I do.

SWAPS

Starbucks Mug Rug  - DONE


One Hour Basket - DONE



Muppet Quilt - DONE



Under the Ocean quilt - DONE



Dog Days of Summer - DONE



Bee Happy - DONE



Harry Potter - DONE



Wizard of Oz - DONE



WIPS/UFOS

Atlantis - finish hand sewing the border and sandwich ready for quilting  -  I finished the border but haven't got it sandwiched


Gypsy Wife - assemble quilt and sandwich ready for quilting - didn't get to work on it


Tula Sampler - finish all the blocks ( 60 made and 40 to go) - didn't get to work on it


Super King Sized Sampler - DONE


The words DONE will take you to the blog post of the finished quilts as I also made extras to go with the swap items.

Not bad for 3 months work. I'm now going to have a think about what to do for the last quarter of this challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. That King finish was huge in so many ways . . . love the Muppet quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx