Pages

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Finish A Long Quarter 4 list


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

Ok so it's time to write my list of what I hope to finish by the end of the year and then link it up with Adrianne.

SWAPS

Golden Age of Hollywood - due out Nov 1

UFO's/WIP'S

Gypsy Wife -

Finish putting the top together and quilt


Tula Sampler


Make the last 40 blocks, put them together and quilt

Classic Meets Modern -


Piece the blocks into a top and quilt

Cute Pups quilt -


Piece the last few pups, turn into a top and quilt


To Quilt

Atlantis



Starburst Table Runner



Tumbling Blocks


I might put a border on this first. I'm not sure.

Not as long a list as last quarter as I'm only in the one swap, but there's a few more larger quilts to deal with.
I'm linking up to Adrianne with this post plus I'll be putting a new page at the top of the blog so I can track my progress


3 comments:

  1. Hello Gina, your tumbling blocks are amazing. A great collection: good luck in getting them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with each of these . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your finishes Gina. I'm loving your pups.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx