So Sunday I decided to start a table runner for the Golden Age of Hollywood swap from Instagram. Amongst my partners likes was the film Holiday Inn. She didn't want a wall mini but said she liked things she could use.
I decide that one of her items ( we have to make 2) would be a table runner for the winter
I had a play on EQ and came up with this, printed out the patterns and headed up to the sewing room.
I can't believe that a few 4" blocks took me all day to make. I must have been on slow speed or something.
Six hours in my room and all I did was two rows.
I hadn't even drawn out the words to embroider or sewn the applique down.
Hopefully that can be done today as it needs to be finished and out the door on Friday.
I have a few ideas about my second item but it has to be black and white and I'm struggling with fabric placement. I'll be spending this evening on EQ to play I think.