Pages

Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Modern HST Sampler 1st Quarter

So we are three months in of Alyce's Modern HST Sampler QAL and I must admit I'm really enjoying it. It has a nice gentle pace of two 12" blocks per month and they start easy and will get slightly more complicated as the months go on. They are also made with various methods of making HSTs, some of which are new to me.

the latest block




and in case you've missed them here are the earlier blocks







I've been using my colour of the month so at the end of the QAL I'll have yet another rainbow quilt. I am using the same background fabric throughout though to tie the blocks together

And here they are all together



You can find the details of the QAL HERE.  There's also a friendly FB group for encouragement

4 comments:

  1. HST's are ideal in my book - the designs one can come up with are endless.
    I look forward to seeing more of your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I love them! Thanks so much for sewing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blocks Gina! Looks like you have been busy around here!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx