Pages

Monday, 27 June 2016

June Bee Blocks

Well it's nearly the end of the month and time for me to show the Bee blocks I've made for this month.

First up we have the blocks for Annah in the Blossom Heart bee.

Annah asked for the Wanta Fanta block in whites and blues.



We make two blocks for this Bee and these are now in the mail.

The other Bee I'm in is a new one and proving fun each month.

Dorothy asked for Dresden Plate blocks in any size, type or colour as long as they were bright. She's going to applique them to low volume backgrounds so she asked we just sent the plates unfinished.

 I made the above two and decided to try something else. Unfortunately the off centre wasn't as off as I'd hoped but I think it still works. I'm sending it with the other two anyway as it definitely falls into the bright part of the instructions.


That's it for this month's Bees. It's'  been brought to my attention that I'm Queen next month, which was a bit of a shock as I could have sworn it was November. Never mind I know roughly what I want so not quite the panic as it could be.

1 comment:

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx