Pages

Friday, 26 August 2016

Seeing Stars

I left my last post with this picture of my friendship star units


Wednesday was such a glorious day I set up my spare machine in the garden

and turned that pile into these





These are the first of the 7 units that make up each block. The star is 5" finished and the unit is 6" x 12" finished.



Next up is to turn this pile of fabrics into the friendship star variation that is the centre of the main star


Another nice day so I think it'll be sewing in the garden again this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Looks lovely sitting outdoors to sew! Not sure I'd try it with three dogs but I can imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your progress. It's so pretty. I hope you are having fun in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sewing in the garden sounds lovely and the blues you are using are so calm and serene. Sounds like a very relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx