Pages

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Back to Sewing

After my brief interlude into baking I'm back to Sleeping Under The Stars.

I'm working on the big star at the moment.


So far I've turned this pile


 into these





And this


 into this pile.


I'm hoping today to get the centre stars attached to the main star points today. Once done it means I've got near enough half of each block done. I'm still on target for an October finish. I do need to order more background fabric though. I can't believe I've used up 5 yards already.

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing how these hst eat up fabric , when you think of it 5 yards will leave a big hole to be refilled in your stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking very lovely. The whole quilt will be beautiful. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a really awesome pattern and all of the blues you are using look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking very pretty ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely blues! And I like how you keep everything together with the little clips. I use plastic sandwich bags, and there's always a point of the inevitable slide of the pile of bags into chaos. Must file this idea away in my cluttered head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how quickly background fabric goes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx