Pages

Friday, 24 March 2017

March Quiltathon weekend Day 1

Yes it's Quiltathon weekend hosted by Judy at Patchwork Times.

I only managed to get a few hours of sewing in as to be honest I forgot about it. No panic though as I've changed my plans for the weekend and time in my sewing room has been scheduled.

So what sewing have I done I hear you ask.

Well, this


has become this.

 and a close up


I took advantage of a break in a breezy day to get some half decent pictures for a change.

This is my UFO for March and I'm now torn.

I also have this one as a nominated UFO for March and only one lot of wadding until late next week.


So which one do I sandwich up tomorrow and try and get finished by the end of the month.

3 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous, Gina, but I adore the pink, green and blue quilt with the stars so I'd love to see that finished first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd be going with the stars too as it's my favourite , but the other quilt might be quicker to do ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stars came together so nicely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx