Pages

Sunday, 16 April 2017

New Blogger Blog Hop


You may have noticed that there is a Blog Hop going around at the moment focusing on new (ish) bloggers. I saw this last year and thought it looked like fun but just missed out at taking part. This year I've been accepted though. 

I've been given my hive



and my date for posting my blog post....May 1

Until that day though please feel free to check out the other members of my hive listed below. I look forward to seeing you all on my day.


AmyAmyScrapSpot
AndreaGoofin’ Off Around the Block
AprilJANDABendQuilts
BarbaraCrazy Red Quilts
BeccaPretty Piney
EmilyThe Darling Dogwood
GailQuilting Gail
GinaQuilts and Cakes
GwenTillalili
KaraSunshine Kwilts
KathyKathys Kwilts and More
NancyGrace and Peace Quilting
NicoleHandwrought Quilts
RitaPosterity Quilt Company
Samantha  Aqua Paisley Studio
SharonYellow Cat Quilt Designs
VivianQuilting, Crafting and Sometimes Cooking
WendyPieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx