Pages

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Not for the faint hearted

Ok, you have been warned


Yes that was the state of my sewing room. My sewing machine is in there somewhere and heaven knows where my table is. This is what happens when I don't sew for a few months and my room gets used as a dumping ground.

Fast forward a few days and the threat of my friend coming around to have some trousers taken up. A supreme effort and a long day of tidying


Once again a clean workspace. Look my machine was there all along.

Trousers have been hemmed and I'm catching up on some blocks for SAL and Bees I'm behind on.

4 comments:

  1. Such a good feeling to be able to see the table and easily work again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. What did you find that you had totally forgotten about? xx

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx